Building Emotional Intelligence with Rich BrackenJan 29, 2020
I’m sure you’ve heard about emotional intelligence and how important it is to psychological strength.
Today, we’re talking to an expert in the domain of emotional intelligence, and I have to say, it was such a deep, actionable conversation.
Today, we’re talking with Rich Bracken. Rich is a motivational speaker, fellow podcast host, and an expert in the area of emotional intelligence. He travels all over the globe helping people and companies understand what EQ is, why it’s important, and most importantly, how to develop it.
This is going to be a treat!
Today’s conversation hit on so many incredible topics, like:
- What EQ really is. Rich gives the most clear, concise definition I’ve ever heard.
- How self-awareness is the first step toward developing emotional intelligence
- What triggers are, how to identify them, and how to “flip” them
- A word of caution about labeling emotions as “inappropriate” (I really learned something here!)
- How expressing emotions can deepen our relationships with other people
- The importance of reflective journaling, music, and setting good boundaries in developing healthy emotional intelligence
I absolutely can’t wait for you to hear this episode because EQ is something that impacts every single day of our lives. Enjoy!
Get more great content delivered straight to your inbox!
Each week, we send out actionable tips and tools for building psychological strength within the context of a busy life. Join our mailing list, and you'll never miss out.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.